The next expansion to Final Fantasy XIV has been announced. Shadowbringers!
Releasing Early Summer, 2019, the expansion brings at least 3 completely new features to the game.
Announced New Features
- New level cap of 80
- Two new zones
- The Rak’Tika Greatwood
- Amh Araeng
- New Beast Tribe: The Nu Mou
- New “Trust” system similar to how FF XI works
- Up to 10 dungeons upon release
- A brand new Alliance Raid
- Openly travel between worlds and return to your “Home World”
- The Restoration of The Holy See Of Ishgard, including player housing (It was also announced that this will rely heavily upon crafters and gatherers…)
- End Game Content for Disciples of the Land and Hand
Check out the announcement trailer below!