Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Community Updates and Teamspeak Migration

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zhanchi, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Zhanchi Administrator Staff Member

Zhanchi
    Happy 2016 everyone. It's been a while since an update has been posted regarding the status of the Onovia community.

First, I want to thank everyone that has helped mold Onovia into a stable community. We've definitely changed many times though the years due to member feedback and requests. Unfortunately, the community has become quite stale and hasn't moved much. With that being said, I've decided to migrate the website to a more simplistic platform. I will be making that migration happen over the next few days.

TeamSpeak is still active, and will also be undergoing some changes. I will be migrating the TeamSpeak server to a more stable data center. We have been indirect targets of DDoS attacks to our provider causing huge latency issues and downtime. Unfortunately, we will be losing some data during this migration. Users will need to setup their id's on the new website to regain their groups and status'. I hope to make this move as seamless as possible.

More information will follow.

2. Zhanchi Administrator Staff Member

Zhanchi
    The server migration is complete with no loss.

Thanks for your patience!