Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Epitaph?

Discussion in 'Forsaken World - Guild History' started by Lord_Jagged, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Lord_Jagged New Member

Lord_Jagged
    If this is the thread "For all of those who have come and gone, but will never be forgotten," then I suppose we need mention our beloved base. I had finally walked away from FW on 26 Dec 2013, but on 20 Oct 2014, two days ago, I logged in... just to look around... and while the name Onovia still flies above my head, the old gal herself is gone.

Nostalgia swells... and chokes. :/

2. Quinn New Member

Quinn
    sad to hear ... I have been gone for a long time ... but I am very sorry it is all gone

3. WarPrincessca Member Staff Member

WarPrincessca
    Everyone moved on... still miss it at times.

4. Lord_Jagged New Member

Lord_Jagged
    Well, I still pop in once or twice a week, if only to dump more of my rubbish into the AH...or jack the prices on Divine Tokens ;) Otherwise, I do essentially nothing in the game. Classes still keep me busy, plus I appear to be addicted to Dragon's Dogma at the moment. For me, the MMOs are simply too much like exhausting part-time jobs that don't pay me anything... :D

5. Lord_Jagged New Member

Lord_Jagged
    Wow, I started this thread nearly 3 years ago?? Egads...I truly do have no sense of time...

6. Zhanchi Administrator Staff Member

Zhanchi
    Time flies and it is hard to believe! There's still a few people that are on the Discord server here and there.

7. Mayhem Administrator Staff Member

Mayhem
    As long as there's a place i'll always stick around ^^, Sorry guys you're stuck with me :p