Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Epitaph?

Discussion in 'Forsaken World - Guild History' started by Lord_Jagged, Oct 22, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Lord_Jagged New Member

Lord_Jagged
    If this is the thread "For all of those who have come and gone, but will never be forgotten," then I suppose we need mention our beloved base. I had finally walked away from FW on 26 Dec 2013, but on 20 Oct 2014, two days ago, I logged in... just to look around... and while the name Onovia still flies above my head, the old gal herself is gone.

Nostalgia swells... and chokes. :/

2. Quinn New Member

Quinn
    sad to hear ... I have been gone for a long time ... but I am very sorry it is all gone

3. WarPrincessca Member

WarPrincessca
    Staff Member
    Everyone moved on... still miss it at times.

4. Lord_Jagged New Member

Lord_Jagged
    Well, I still pop in once or twice a week, if only to dump more of my rubbish into the AH...or jack the prices on Divine Tokens ;) Otherwise, I do essentially nothing in the game. Classes still keep me busy, plus I appear to be addicted to Dragon's Dogma at the moment. For me, the MMOs are simply too much like exhausting part-time jobs that don't pay me anything... :D

5. Lord_Jagged New Member

Lord_Jagged
    Wow, I started this thread nearly 3 years ago?? Egads...I truly do have no sense of time...

6. Zhanchi Administrator

Zhanchi
    Staff Member
    Time flies and it is hard to believe! There's still a few people that are on the Discord server here and there.

7. Mayhem Administrator

Mayhem
    Staff Member
    As long as there's a place i'll always stick around ^^, Sorry guys you're stuck with me :p