Officer meeting notes

Notes form the Onovia Guild Officer Meeting held Thursday May 24th.

Officers present:
DaynaAnn, Cainanth, WarPrincessca, AndrewBlank, Subiroream, Draborin, PrincessWillow, Rodan.

Announcements:
Welcome to the new officers Subirorieam, and Draborin. Congratz to DaynaAnn on becoming vice.
We have our 500 GB cores! Ty everyone. We need 6000 zeal/activity to build.
Dayna is now Admin on TS.
The website and forums have a lot of new content. Wedding section: ty to Sucks for wedding of Drew and Lissa video, and gratz guys on your wedding.
Draborin's schedule and Rodan's is quite hectic, so we will appreciate the time they can give us.
No Guild member or Officer or leader is expected to be here 24/7 real life comes first!

AGENDA:

1. Cliques can cause division. It's fine to party with friends and have fun but try to pay attention to guild chat when you can and include other guildies as much as possible.
When people run instances be grateful and patient, especially with things like FP, it's grueling and difficult (for a guide and squad etiquette see the Forsaken Prison Post in the Guide section of the forums).
The officer's here are committed to a good guild and better community, and as Willow said: No one's planning on leaving.
Subiroream gave some reminders about respect and not talking behind each others backs or being hypocritical.
Supporting Team Speak will help promote unity. It's okay to use other chat servers but not as a way to talk against guild members or leaders. Please don't use it to form your faction within a faction that can undermine the guild.

2. World chat, guild chat, and TS should show respect for Onovia and it's community and leadership. We are not Disney but don't tolerate racism, harassment, or overly graphic sexual content. Use a filter and make everyone feel like they fit.

3. June contest: Invite new people to the Onovia Community and/or teamspeak and win prizes, details up-coming.
Current lottery contest: to win one of 5 Combat Licences, sign up now in the event forum.

If any of the officers have any more notes, details or points to add please do.
Also if you have agenda points for next week feel free to post or send an in-game mail.


Officer meetings are held weekly on TS at 20:30 server time on Thursdays.
Thank you all for attending and for all your hard work!
 
Last edited:
Notes form the Onovia Guild Officer Meeting held Thursday May 31th.

Officers present: DaynaAnn, Cainanth, WarPrincessca, AndrewBlank, Subiroream, Draborin, PrincessWillow, Rodan. Also present CookiesJar.
Announcements:
Welcome to so many new members and TY to members who are doing so much for the guild! Like ShawnSky, Lakica, and StoLissa. And welcome to old-time members such as Cainanth, Zhan and Lee who have been giving FW attention. Ty Zhan for looking for an FW community editor and helping us grow. New people are on the forums and TS is really being supported. Dayna thanked War for her work on the forums and Cookie apologized for TS issues. Cookie was thanked for his previous work on the forums and encouraging War to participate.
Our rank has gone up from 11 to 9 that means more members, and higher levels.
Ty to officers for doing Wb's, instances, and holding a GBQ challenge.
Please remind members to sign up on the forum for The Rift Combat Mount License Lottery that is drawn on Sunday. Also their is a special promotion during June to get new TS and website members.
Also pay attention for up-coming CF lotteries as well.
Ty to Cainanth for sending reminder mails, and lets get in touch with Lady to see how this meeting can fit in her schedule.

AGENDA:
1. We need Zeal and Trade Runs. Our zeal and funds are down. It was a holiday weekend. And we lost some members. But as a group we can focus on NQ. Also we need to be aware of Alts in the guild and be prepared to make room for new members. There is thread to keep track of guild alts http://onovia.com/showthread.php?1099-Guild-alts-updated-list. There is also a thread of old alts which still may be helpful. When removing toons for inactivity we want to keep our membership at 230 plus for ranking, and also remove in actives under the level of 40 so we can continually raise our level cap and keep our ranking. Dayna has been handling this and kindly sending mails to anyone who is deleted.

2.Rift war this Saturday at 22:00. There is now a sign-up thread people can be directed to. http://onovia.com/showthread.php?1076-Territory-Map-reset-information-and-SIGN-UP-for-Immortal-Rift-Territory-War Of course it will take time to get use to this system. People can sign up and post toon information such as class and level.

3. Officers can reach out to do more in the guild including vice positions. Cookie recommends people with alternate schedules. We have an officer from Australia and guildies from other parts of the world.

June contest: Invite new people to the Onovia Community and/or teamspeak and win prizes, details up-coming.
Current lottery contest: to win one of 5 Combat Licences, sign up now in the event forum.

If any of the officers have any more notes, details or points to add please do.
Also if you have agenda points for next week feel free to post or send an in-game mail.

Officer meetings are held weekly on TS at 20:30 server time on Thursdays.
Thank you all for attending and for all your hard work!
 
Last edited:

killerdraca

Moderator
ty to all our leaders for the jobs that they do and for the friendly way of reminding us of what needs to be done and the praises of those who do thier best to help keep all runing smoothly
 
Notes form the Onovia Guild Officer Meeting held Thursday 6/7/12

The officer meeting was cancelled due to real life circumstances and schedules. It will be rescheduled.
 
OFFICER MEETING NOTES FOR SUNDAY 6/10/12

Officers present: DaynaAnn, AndrewBlank, Cainanth, WarPrincessca, StoLissa, draganaflame, Rednek. Thank you all for attending.

ANNOUNCEMENTS: New officers, congratulations Rednek, draganaflame, and StoLissa! Lit_Keeps and Killerdraca's wedding vow renewal plans are posted on the forum. Nemaway and Telkondore got married. Campfire times/Exo and changes are now posted in the forums. AndrewBlank,Rednek 8:00 DaynaAnn,draganaflame 13:25 StoLissa,WarPrincessca 22:00. EXO is on Sunday at 19:30. Event for June: Invite as many people to forums/TS as possible. Dayna's holding a Lottery and it is posted on the forums in the event section.

AGENDA:

1.Zeal and Recruiting: teach new recruits to do guild quests. Focus on inviting level 40+ people who really want to be part of guild, get to know recruits...quality versus quantity. We still need to hit 6000 to build our last building, we need to do Jessica, Guild base quests, exo and astral.
Use campfires as an opportunity to recruit. Also we can also invite higher levels from the Lionheart reserves. Parties are a way to get to know people too.

2. Campfires need more activity. World shout them in advance, and remind in guild chat. Try holding events, invite guildies and non-guildies to parties. Teach people about buffs and how to use them. Recruit from them if possible.

3. War next week. Build up the war possibility. Tell people about it and try to encourage participation. War gets us funds and reputation, also runes are available now.

If any of the officers have any more notes, details or points to add please do.
Also if you have agenda points for next week feel free to post or send an in-game mail.


Officer meetings are held weekly on TS at 19:30 server time on Sundays.
Thank you all for attending and for all your hard work!
 
Last edited:

killerdraca

Moderator
ty War for listening to ur guildies and ur fellow leaders and making choices that helps everyone without compromising the integrity of ur want for having a fun guild where people can come and have fun while also wanting to to what they can to help out.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Cainanth

Member
Onovia Admin
Officer Meeting 7/13/2012

Notes from the Onovia Guild Officer Meeting held Friday, July 13th

Officers Present:
Cainanth, LeeWuzX, Pleides, Rednek, Killerdraca

Announcements:
I have no idea what is going on this week, so I'm asking all of you to inform me and tell me what
has happened, and give me suggestions, and we will summarize at the end of it.

Agenda:

Zeal Event: We would like to hold an event to get everyone involved in obtaining the zeal goal of
6000 when War returns with the cores, so she can start the final building that the guild base needs
to be completed. It is going to be a lot of work, but I know that we're all more than capable
of reaching it.

Instances: Some of our higher level guildies would like to get experience in the end game or late
game instances, to pass down to the upcoming members who will be lost upon entry but will need them
for Jessica quests. We need to search out and find the people who're willing to put their time and
effort into learning/mastering these places, and are willing to teach people who aren't familiar
with them, from within our guild.

World Bosses: It's also been mentioned that we have a desire to hunt down the higher level World
bosses now, both for scrolls and for the achievements involved with taking them down, perhaps also
the bragging rights for some ;). A particular day or time of day will be discussed during this week
and hopefully we can come to some kind of agreement as to what day/time of day is good for people
to be there for them.

Recruiting/Teamspeak/Website: We want more active members here to help us, especially with the zeal
push we want/need. Lee had some great suggestions for recruiting posts, as well as informative posts
for within the guild to let people know about all our extensions and where to find us. We are a
community, and some people still aren't aware of that. Once Lee makes his post, I will update this
one with his copy/pasteable statements for everyone to work with, if you find they are suitable.

Officer Meeting will be held at 20:00 next Friday as well, until War's return.
Thank you all for attending this evening, and hope to see all the rest of you at the next!

And we miss you, War :).
 
Top Bottom